Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Colour me Pink...

or purple, maroon or yellow, sap green or Caribbean blue, raven black or silver white, earthy red or monsoon gray....I colour me in colours as diverse as an artist's palette, seeking ranges beyond those in nature, and yet, I run out of colours that express me-in totality. I clothe myself in tradition, to fit in, or sophisticated sarees with silver accessories, or bell-bottoms left over from the hippy era to minuscule shorts for a day-I clothe me Indian, Thai, Chinese, western, in sarees, sarongs, skirts, shorts, pants, dresses, kurtas, yukatas; clothes - carefree, young, irresponsible,or in sombre swathes of aged respectability, laughing, playful, at the mirror, in my new role..to choose, what I shall be...today.

1 comment:

Arati said...

dearArati
your blog is kind of wierd but it is cool and I LIKE it.Welcome

Avani